Peter’s Vision Explained -
A vision which has been misunderstood, and or deliberately used by establishment revisionists to occlude the Fathers 1st law path!
Acts 10:9-16 has been sent to me many times by Christians defending their false paradigms as proof that "god" does in fact allow the murder of animals for food. Despite the avalanche of prior textual data which clearly proves otherwise.
First off, I do not claim to be an expert on the Christian testament commentaries. I am however an expert on all of the Hebrew Torah, Ketubim and Nebi'im, along with various other ancient texts of those periods which long preceded the Christian era. That said, most of the following opinion is based on the long established Hebrew, and later Babylonian-Jewish Torah rule, which dictates the utilization of only the oldest texts to prove the latter; and if the later texts disagree, then the older text sets the authoritative precedent, and is absolute.
This rule is based on the long-established Torah understanding that the Eternal Creator of all things DOES NOT CHANGE or MODIFY. Only man, the scribes and the Pharaoh-sees changed and continue to modify, first via the texts, and afterward, by opinions in other later "Jewish" books.
On the Acts passage, I have a totally different take, and so did my grandfather who used it to show me how blinded mankind has become. Using this and other NT texts he showed me the slightly skewed thinking when the overall context has been changed slightly. I don't recall what NT version he got his hands on back then to show me, but this one below seems close from my recollection.
New International Version
9 "About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”
14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”
16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven."
The main issues, as always, are the changed translations of the OT and NT; coupled with the fact that these languages, religious and spiritual cultures were lost, or purposefully obscured going forward. So few people in later years knew any real detail about the ancient Hebrew culture, and spiritual life, much less how all things original-Hebrew, have little to nothing to do religiously, or spiritually with the later emergence and segue to Babylonian-Judaism.
Kashrute System Subterfuge:
The REAL "clean & unclean" (Kash-root) issue back then, and as it remains today in secret by all the rabbi's, has absolutely nothing to do with the shape of hooves, bird types, or reptiles, etc. I have proven this using the texts in all my books, stating many times how the original, and 100% provable difference between the Creator's law of "clean and unclean" only separates two categories, which is between animals and plants.
Animals, ALL animals are considered UN-clean, which is exactly why the life-long vegetarian, Peter, answered that entity in the way he did. And, it is also why every half honest rabbi on the planet will tell you if questioned, the exact same thing. However, what they do, is skew their answer in their favor because they cannot possibly part with the idea and hope of restoring their Babylonian animal sacrifices, and flesh consumption systems.
The rabbis answer always is - "Well, yes, by HaShem's law the killing of any animals is not allowed, but during this age it is tolerated in order to eventually teach mankind how wrong he is....blah, blah, blah.. "
So, they say that the animals were put here as a constant test and teaching tool for all of the continually reincarnated souls trapped here, whose memories of all past lives are wiped each cycle, creating the total inability for any of them to LEARN that "teaching" which the rabbi's talk of. NOTE: The reader would be wise to realize this fact, that as far as we can know, there has never been a cycle of reincarnated souls who were recycled into a world void of all these death narratives. Oh no! All of the useful memories are wiped, but all of their Control-Narratives remain the same, or worse, each time.
I say, that the animals have been used as fodder, and as the fallen angels most prized and useful, weaponized tool against all souls in order to nearly guarantee the highest percentage of "stay-behinds" in each cycle. I say the animals are the apple of Eve. Not a test, and certainly not a teaching tool.
But the "angel of GOD" (who I bet was always Yehshua) many times during and AFTER the Exodus-wilderness experience, and regarding the killing of animals for sacrifices or food, clearly said:
Isaiah 1:11 - 13, Torah
"To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?" Yehovah says, "I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I do not delight in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of male goats. When you come to appear before Me to tread My courts, who has required this at your hand? Bring no more vain oblations; your incense is an abomination to Me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I am not able; [it is] iniquity, even the solemn meeting."
Jeremiah 7:22 - 24, Torah
For I did not speak to your fathers, nor command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. But I commanded them this thing, saying, 'Obey My words, and I will be your God, and you will be My people, and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, so that it may be well to you.' But they did not listen, nor incline their ear, but they walked in the counsels [and] in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward" -
Hosea 6:6 - 7, Torah
For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. But they, like men, have transgressed the covenant, they have dealt treacherously against Me there -
[Sirach 34:19], Torah
[For] the Most High is not pleased with the offerings of the wicked; or pacified for sin by the multitude of sacrifices -
Jeremiah 6:20, Torah
"..to what purpose does incense come to Me from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? Your burnt offerings [are] not acceptable, nor [are] your sacrifices sweet to Me.
Proverbs 21:3, Torah
[For] to do justice and judgement [is] more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
Micah 6:6 - 8, Torah
With what will I come before Yehovah, [and] bow myself before the High God? Will I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams, [or] with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Will I give my firstborn [for] my transgression, the fruit of my body [for] the sin of my soul? He has shown you, O man, what [is] good; and what does the Lord require of you, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?
[Epistle of Barnabas 2:4], Gospel
He has made [it] clear to us by all the prophets that He wants neither sacrifices or whole burnt offerings or oblations, saying at one time -
Isaiah 66:3 - 4, Torah
[But] he who sacrifices a lamb, [it is as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he who kills an ox, [it is as if] he slew a man; he who offers an oblation, [it is as if he offered] swine's blood; he who burns incense, [it is as if] he blessed an idol. They have chosen their own ways, and their soul delights in their abominations. I will also choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none answered; when I spoke, they did not hear, but they did evil before My eyes, and chose [that] in which I did not delight."
Hebrews 10:6, Gospel
[And thus,] You have had no pleasure in burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin.
THERE ARE MANY, MANY MORE LIKE THIS WHICH HAVE BEEN PATENTLY IGNORED BY THE RELIGIOUS MASSES!
I have several books with these and other quotes like them in context with the required cultural and spiritual context explanations.
So then, regarding that Peter on the roof experience; and by the way, Peter is not nearly a Hebrew name, so, I am guessing that was also changed in there too.
Here is what I see:
I will show how it was NOT the Eternal Creator offering animals to Peter. That was the imposter pretending to be Yehovah. There are many instances of this throughout the Tanak, and virtually every one of them is never identified correctly via Christianity. WHY? Because, if you don't know that a FIRST LAW exists, and also don't understand what the 2nd law is, or, dismiss the 2nd law out of hand as they all seem to do based on more false doctrine, then how would you know what to look for to identify the false one when he's in your face tempting you? Peter seems to have known exactly how to fend off his offers.
Other Tanak accounts, for instance, like the "alleged" command, and near human sacrifice of Issac, even by Jews, is still misunderstood and misidentified as being either the Eternal Father, or Yehovah who gave the command. My Beacon Seed book goes a long way to proving otherwise on that point as well, although there are other well-known occurrences in the Tanak where they were falsely led by the impostor voice to break the 1st law.
FYI: Here's a question for you; WHY....WHY...of all the alleged great stories of the Tanak which are virtually all used as teaching tools by all rabbi's; all commented on, and re-commented on, and expanded with vast and great opinions by the many rabbinical sages over the last 3000 years, ad nausea, but on this one, with this story of Abrahim being commanded to kill Isaac, they GO MOSTLY SILENT ?
Better yet, and even more importantly, why, AFTER this alleged near human sacrifice story happened did not one single biblical figure EVER ONCE reiterate the story as a teachable moment? Not Moshe, not Jesse, not Joshua, not David, not one single King of Judah, or of the 12 tribes, not Saul, not the great prophet Samuel, not Gideon, Not Ruth, not one single major or minor prophet, and not even Yehshua as far as I know. All silent on arguably the most important event prior to the Exodus - Nothing but crickets?
Answer - Because, either that story is nothing but a giant fish story. Which would make it the biggest fish story in the history of man that actually got smaller with age; In fact, not even smaller, it flat out disappeared after its first telling. OR, All of the rabbis knew the entire time that it was not the Eternal One, or his elect one Yehovah / Yehshua who gave the order, and there was no way they were going to reiterate that version. So, better off leaving it to minor comments and opinions, and hope that no one finds out how their highest patriarch and namesake nearly blew it so badly, having to be saved from himself.
SO, Peter was smart enough, and rooted in the Eternal Ones 1st law enough not to fall into that same trap.
- "Then a [impostor] voice told him,“Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” This is as hysterical to me as people who believe that the Eternal Creator, (creator being the key word here), is the same Creator of all life, and of whom it is said, that He even knows when one single bird falls dead from a tree, but at the same time is also giving orders to kill that which He created. Worse, those who believe that He went to all that trouble to save 2x2 of all animal species, but also gave permission to Noach to take certain ones to kill them as a sweet BBQ savor sacrifice? Just unbelievable! To believe the ONE who created all life likes the smell when His own innocent, defenseless, beings flesh is burning? I would run as far and as fast as I could from that deity.
Peter's reaction - “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
Answer - Peter's life-long tradition was in keeping the 1st law, and by the texts we see he was appalled at the suggestion of killing and eating any animals.
Several major things should be noted:
- First - And most obvious, did the all seeing and all knowing creator of all things not know that someone was already preparing lunch for Peter? And, if this alleged "god" - aka - The voice - did know that, why then offer Peter live animals that would then need to be butchered in a lengthy, Babylonian-Orthodox way, and cleaned in a very specific and time consuming way, and then cooked? When it is so obvious that food prep was already under way, and thus, far closer to being served?
- Second - No specific identification was given as to which animals were offered - Only categories are depicted. ("All kinds" is not specific) Therefore, (by ancient rabbinic standards only) there is no sure way to know if there were even any of the so-called "clean" animals on the flying dinner carpet.
- Third - If we decide to ASSUME that "all kinds" means both types of animals meeting the rabbinic standard for clean & unclean to have been present there on the dinner carpet, then you still have Peter, of whom I am told was a "religious" man, still sees ALL the animals, both clean and unclean, and still rejects them ALL, as, Impure AND Unclean. Wow!
- Fourth - I will also point to another very obvious thing; How the alleged Creator of all life, the same Creator who clearly provided, not once, but twice in Genesis, a 100% vegetarian diet for both mankind, and the animals; BUT, who here is presenting the well-rounded meal of all meat. Not one plant is represented on the flying dinner carpet. **THUS, at least to Peter, ALL plants are CLEAN...Just sayin...
- Fifth - The voice spoke to him a second time, (saying) “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” - Hmmmm.... Now this one is VERY interesting to me for two huge reasons:
- Because this "voice" being "GOD", or, "The LORD" - aka Yehovah, or, even "The Prime Creator, the Eternal Creator and Father" is totally assumed by Peter, or at least by the author of these texts, and by every reader after them. I can say with certainty that at no time in the Torah, Tanak, or even any of the other Jewish compilations which comment on those, ever begin a proclamation sentence which is known or believed to be directly from The Eternal Creator, or His Elect one Yehovah, as - THE VOICE! So, now, this entire idea falls under the biggest and most important question never asked - WHICH god? NOTE: The only time we see the usage of the term - [Small voice] in the Prophets, is with Elijeh, and that context is totally different than any of this.
- Furthermore, I know with utter and absolute certainty that there is NOT ONE SINGLE place in the entire Torah or Tanak where the Eternal Creator, or one of His Malakim proclaimed any such distinction or ordinance, or law, proclaiming any animals as PURE, or CLEAN. In fact, I have proven beyond any doubt that all of the convoluted and highly contradicting texts which speak of the much later, man-made kashrute system of "clean & unclean" animals, to have all been added by the scribes, in revised texts; and they cannot withstand the authoritative scrutiny of the texts that preceded their contradiction. THEREFORE, this "god" - "voice" character here is literally outing himself as the false one, the impostor, by openly presenting and upholding a long-known, man-made, Pharisaic orthodox law of Kashrute which they, themselves created! Therefore, this act alone proves that this entity was Satan, or, one of his merry men posing as Yehovah. And Peter, albeit surely scared, was fearfully respectful. But, knowing better, he respectfully declined - THREE freakin times!
- Six - "This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.".... Interesting! Now, I am no NT scholar by any means, but if memory serves me, let me ask, who was it that also tempted Yehshua THREE TIMES with something? Hmmmmm...... If it looks like a duck....It's not the Father, and it's not Yehovah - Yehshua..
One last minor point: Think about it, when such a devout person tells you, or someone else, that ALL of those various - UNCLEAN - "things" NEVER touched his lips; [some versions say "from a child"] and taking him at his word when he says - NEVER, to me, must mean that his immediate family was ALSO living within the 1st law. Because, if your parents are meat eaters when you are a child, you have no choice yet, so are you...right?
I will end by adding one more thing which again, proves me correct in all this. Babylonian-Judaism has multitudes of prayers. Literally, they have a different prayer for every single type of food, for getting up and out of bed, for getting into bed, for traveling, etc.; prayers upon prayers for literally everything under the sun. However there is one single thing they that have never once created a prayer for, you know what that thing is? ANIMAL FLESH! There is no prayer to pray over murdered animal flesh, because even for them, that was one fear-bridge too far.
The Essene Law - Re-translated
You can Join the AHLC Members area for Podcasts by Dr. Asher HERE:
Disclaimer of liability
Under TITLE 17 U.S Code-512
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall AHLC be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it to include any pictures, renderings or video content. AHLC is not responsible for the copyright status of any pictures, renderings or videos used on this website or blog articles and their content writers, etc. All materials used herein are for EDUCATIONAL and COMMENTARY only.
Blogs. Browse our blog articles but be aware that the opinions expressed by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of AHLC. AHLC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted, pictures, renderings or video content in them. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so. READ FULL DISCLAIMER HERE:
DISCLAIMER: If you have received a website page link or other transmitted data found on this website in any form, written or recorded in any format; or, if you have consented to be on this website to listen, to read or participate by asking questions concerning the beliefs and opinions expressed herein; UNDERSTAND, nothing herein is a solicitation of investment nor an offer to sell and/or buy anything. The information presented is not in any way considered or intended to be a solicitation of funds, solicitation for a cult, or to provide medical or nutritional advice or direction of any kind, and is intended only as general and common knowledge. Any information or opinions distributed by any means is not meant to harass, hurt or demean anyone's beliefs or ideas on any subject. Upon the hearing, reading, the collection of, or from the receipt of any and all data, beliefs or opinion as expressed herein, electronic or otherwise, you, as the Recipients, hereby acknowledge this warning and disclaimer. If the acknowledgment is not accepted, Participants and or Recipients must leave this website, and or return the electronically received document copies, or other formatted data in their original receipted condition, to Sender via e-mail services immediately.
NOTICE: This website's information, whether it was found here or forwarded to you from another party, (including any emails, documents, files, attachments, etc.), is covered by the Fair Use Laws and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. In addition, the information contained herein is intended for specific individual (s) who have chosen and consented to be here and therefore is protected from disclosure under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. If the information or opinions on this site have been sent to you, and you are not the original or intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, storing, or distribution of this data or message and/or attachments, or the taking of any action based on it, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this data or transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
- AHLC Global