DAILY PRAYER - Raguel
1st Law of the Everlasting Agreement
Today is Oct/19/2023 on the pagan Gregorian calendar; As per our "Sacred Calendar" - aka, the Enochian Calendar, (We are currently in the month of Dan, Day 1) - The Sabbath always falls with the Malakim “Uriel” (Tuesday) morning – DAY-7 / See attached calendar HERE:
FOLLOWING are the first day of prayers which are part of the LAW of the Everlasting Agreement. These are, as you will see from their translation which came directly from the original Dr. Szekely translation of the four Essene Gospels of Peace books, they are in the Kings English. They can also be found within my re-translation of Dr. Szekely's books which is linked below. For now, we left the original translation alone to get this out to everyone quicker.
Yehshua’s Instructions to us are clear as day, which you may find located within “The Essene Gospel of Peace the Complete 4 Books in One Volume”, “The Essene Book of Moses, The Ten Commandments, pages 61-64; Total of 30 Laws (All lines that contain ‘Thou Shalt’ displays each law). Our Daily Communions that fall in the Morning and Evening are a part of these laws. (This is not Angel Worship; this is Communing with whom Our Father has appointed to us as part of His Everlasting Agreement – 1st Law) to communicate and receive their daily aid. I also tend to believe, based on the evidence found within the revised and clarified re-translation of these Essene texts, that these daily prayers are part of that Law. Meaning, that by omitting these prayers, we are only walking a portion of His 1st law.
I can also see that these prayers can be understood as the Fathers Direct Energy Weapons for all souls to wield against the fallen and all of their demonic and earthbound sycophants. The Weaponization of prayer like this makes all Yehshurim powerful warriors, and allies to Yehovah-Yehshuas' legions!
THE MORNING PRAYER FOR THIS DAY-3
- Gregorian Calendar day of Friday – RAGUEL
- We commune with Ragiel this entire day, in addition to the Angel of Joy this morning.
- 30 min. window from Sunrise before the portal for this communion closes.
- When you open your eyes in the morning, even then before your body has been called by the Angel of Sun, say to yourselves these words, letting them echo in your spirit; for the words are like dead leaves when there is no life in them of the spirit. Say, then, these words:
- ‘I enter the eternal and infinite garden of mystery, my spirit in oneness with the Heavenly Father, my body in oneness with the Earthly Mother, my heart in harmony with my Brothers, the Sons of Men, dedicating my spirit, my body, and my heart to the holy, pure, and saving Teaching, even that Teaching of which of old was known to Enoch.’
- Pray at Sunrise:
- ‘Angel of Joy, descend upon earth, pouring forth beauty and delight to all the children of the Earthly Mother and the Heavenly Father.’
- Intention behind the prayer:
- ‘And you will go forth into the fields of flowers after rain and give thanks to your Earthly Mother for the sweet odor of blossoms; for I tell you truly, a flower has no other purpose than to bring joy to the heart of the Son of Man. And you will listen with new ears to the song of the birds, and see with new eyes the colors of the sun in its rising and its setting; and all these gifts of the Earthly Mother will cause joy to well forth within you, as a spring wells forth of a sudden in a barren place. And you shall know that no one comes before the Heavenly Father that the Angel of Joy lets not pass; for in joy was the earth created, and in joy did the Earthly Mother and the Heavenly Father give birth to the Son of Man.’
- Thou shalt greet the Angel of Sun on the fifth morning.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
THE EVENING PRAYER FOR THIS DAY-3
- Gregorian Calendar day of Friday – RAGUEL
- We commune with Ragiel this entire day, in addition to the Angel of Peace this evening.
- 30 min. window from Sundown before the portal for this communion closes.
- Pray at Sundown:
- ‘Peace, peace, peace, Angel of Peace, be always everywhere.’
- Intention behind the prayer:
- ‘Seek the Angel of Peace in all that lives, in all you do, in every word you speak. For peace is the key to all knowledge, to all mystery, to all life. Where there is no peace, there does Satan reign. And the sons of darkness covet most of all to steal from the Sons of Light their peace. Go, therefore, on this night to the golden stream of light that is the garment of the Angel of Peace. And bring back to the morning the peace of God that surpasses understanding, that with this perfect peace you may comfort the hearts of the Sons of Men.’
The Original 7 Laws of the Everlasting Agreement
Love your Eternal Father with all your strength, and all your power, so that eternal life will be yours:
- The seventh day is the Shabbos: you will remember it, and keep it upright. The Shabbos day is the light of Aheeyeh, your Creator. In it you will not do any daily work, but search the light, the kingdom of Aheeyeh, and all things will be given to you.
- For six days you will work through the Malakim, but the seventh day you will dwell in the understanding of your Creator, who is the righteous giver of the 1st Law.
- You will not take the life from any living thing. Life comes only from Aheeyeh, who gives it, and receives it back.
- You will not debase love. It is the sacred gift of your Heavenly Father.
- You will not trade your soul, the priceless gift of the loving Aheeyeh - for the riches of the world, which are as seeds sown on stony ground, having no root in themselves, enduring only for a short time.
- You will not be a false witness of the 1st Law, nor use it against your brother; only Aheeyeh knows the beginning and the ending of all things, for His eye is single, and in Him endures the upright, Everlasting Agreement.
- You will not usurp your neighbor’s possessions. The Everlasting Law gives to you much greater gifts, even the earth and the heavens, if you keep the Instructions of Aheeyeh your Creator.
[Where is THIS law among the Ten laws given to the disobedient ones on Mt. Sinai? – Proof once again of TWO laws!]
And Moshe heard the voice of Aheeyeh and sealed within himself the Agreement that was between Aheeyeh and the Children of Uprightness – The - Yehshurun.
Disclaimer of liability
Under TITLE 17 U.S Code-512
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall AHLC be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it to include any pictures, renderings or video content. AHLC is not responsible for the copyright status of any pictures, renderings or videos used on this website or blog articles and their content writers, etc. All materials used herein are for EDUCATIONAL and COMMENTARY only.
Blogs. Browse our blog articles but be aware that the opinions expressed by the bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of AHLC. AHLC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by bloggers or in relation to any comments that are posted, pictures, renderings or video content in them. You should bear in mind that circumstances change and that information that may have been accurate at the time of posting will not necessarily remain so. READ FULL DISCLAIMER HERE:
DISCLAIMER: If you have received a website page link or other transmitted data found on this website in any form, written or recorded in any format; or, if you have consented to be on this website to listen, to read or participate by asking questions concerning the beliefs and opinions expressed herein; UNDERSTAND, nothing herein is a solicitation of investment nor an offer to sell and/or buy anything. The information presented is not in any way considered or intended to be a solicitation of funds, solicitation for a cult, or to provide medical or nutritional advice or direction of any kind, and is intended only as general and common knowledge. Any information or opinions distributed by any means is not meant to harass, hurt or demean anyone's beliefs or ideas on any subject. Upon the hearing, reading, the collection of, or from the receipt of any and all data, beliefs or opinion as expressed herein, electronic or otherwise, you, as the Recipients, hereby acknowledge this warning and disclaimer. If the acknowledgment is not accepted, Participants and or Recipients must leave this website, and or return the electronically received document copies, or other formatted data in their original receipted condition, to Sender via e-mail services immediately.
NOTICE: This website's information, whether it was found here or forwarded to you from another party, (including any emails, documents, files, attachments, etc.), is covered by the Fair Use Laws and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. In addition, the information contained herein is intended for specific individual (s) who have chosen and consented to be here and therefore is protected from disclosure under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. If the information or opinions on this site have been sent to you, and you are not the original or intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, storing, or distribution of this data or message and/or attachments, or the taking of any action based on it, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this data or transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.
- AHLC Global